Welcome to my website!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Sara Young. My husband and I own and operate several websites including http://www.InternetAttorneysAssociation.org, http://www.LegalFormsGenerator.com and http://www.MikeYoungLaw.com. I also helped setup the website for Sam’s Day (http://www.SamsDayTexas.org) which is a charity that I volunteer with to help raise awareness about and money to cure Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Sam is my coworker’s son who has Duchenne MD. All proceeds benefit Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy.
On this site, my goal is to provide you with useful information and tips you can use everyday in life and online. Most will be internet, technology, real estate or business related as those are my favorite subjects.
A few tidbits about me you might not know:
- I live in the DFW (Dallas / Ft Worth) area with my husband, son and three corgis.
- I’m a military brat so if you ask me where I’m from I will usually say all over or that I claim Ohio as home since that’s the longest place I’ve lived.
- I have my mechanical engineering degree that I’m not currently using, but still have a love for technology.
- I played Division III volleyball in college but am way out of shape now!
- Business & Marketing fascinate me.
- I love helping to grow other people’s businesses.
I hope you enjoy my site and the random information you’ll find.